Random Motion

9:42 AM LovelyBunny001 0 Comments

Flos Violae. Street of colours. But black and white on screen-shot.
Did you try to put on some mystical words into?
Why don't you put up your mind up yet?

I'm in love to a very odd man
We've never met before yet make a hello even his presence is belong or not belonged
Somewhere I don't get anyway
I never seen as he's so coveted
"They move freely without a care in the world, constantly changing with the wind; while starts are sort of just stick on the sky"
Then all words become myth like an abandoned castle at cliff island
I'm just glued and trance like never want an ending badly

Flos Violae. Street of colours. But black and white on screen-shot.
I got that misted of a goodbye
Think deeply and hard in my brain

It's been odd to see the growing, even they've grew along with us
So do people think about us. Time flies like an arrow

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: