Manufacture 8 (Infinitive)

5:20 AM LovelyBunny001 0 Comments


Ah,
There are some sentiment onto those words I put onto for giving unclear sign of unacceptable offers
I like you a lot
So I plan to move away before the ground shake it off and I've been pursued to refugee away from you somewhere I lost my mind
I am watching you long a time
No dark sunglasses and heavy coat and sneaking under skin to recognize and remember all things you like because I know that from the past life
I will tear us apart
Like a ripped siphon from conventional taylor who makes a beautiful wedding dress for a human being sake at a prideful ceremony
I come from 98 million miles away
It is so far from Earth so that you're hard to find me in public, I can't be shoot at the crowded and anti-social while sink deeply into ocean and jungle you can find me smile symmetrically

There's only one term remains
I like you a lot
I am watching you long a time
I will tear us apart
I come from 98 million miles away
Do you believe in mournful ending?

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: