A letter about disgraceful of my parents

10:08 PM LovelyBunny001 0 Comments

A letter to no direction. I am an orphan. I came to a house when I have nothing left by my side. I am the poorest thing in the world with shameless face asking for sorry so I can stay under a roof and get my regular meal. I can stand with smooth moking, I am okay. I can accept if some think I can do nothing, because it's truly. I'm trying and I always fell on it.
But my soul is free, I untie to anything. I am not afraid to lost in somewhere I don't know. I am not afraid of anything, except unloved. That's my father told me. I should be brave on everything. But I am not brave enough to express my madness and my disappointment. I never can cry in front of people easily. I trust some people to cry along with. He never told me that, but he knows I'll go to my room or bathroom to cry out loud.
I may look not cautious of everything, barely careless and not so expressive. I can't show love easily. No, I've never taught about that. A man can't teach details of feeling. I may grow as a woman, but I feel alike my soul is unbreakable like a man. I so like to talk about my father, he makes me talk much until I forget  what am I supposed to do actually. He's very great sample about parenting, I only have one figure in my mind about a parent. My father. So if anybody say about my parents, I figure out my father. That careless, thoughtless and stubborn girl who born under his blood is not always his reflection. He's perfect for me.
I really respect everybody's parent, so this lately I'd like to become easily mad to my neighbour kids whose really madly unmannered. So I blame his parents for not teaching him well. Now, it's the Karma goes around to me.
I am sorry not sorry for what I've never done. And I think I don't deserve to be judged. But it's okay if you want to see me as low as you want. But please this is the first time my parents being included to my messy life, please don't bring him up. He's not there in the world anymore. He took no responsibility to anything I've done, my attitude, my mistake, my deed or my bad. Not anything. I don't hurt, I'm just sad if he knew about this, I don't want to see him cry again. He's not there with me. So please don't bring up my parents to this. I am so sorry, I'll apologize if it can erase my parents name from this situation. I am sorry. I don't hurt.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: