Monologue 21 (News)

9:54 PM LovelyBunny001 0 Comments


Cannot hold any single minute with hear no news about you, any single word of your name
On the earth that we step along, wherever you are
On the name of whatever God people believe
I wish you're fine, because every breathes you take blow to here and I can have my ear into


Cannot hold any single minute w ith hear no news about you, any single word of your name
On the air that we breath over, anywhere you go
On the name if whatever Ritual people take
I wish you just always put me on your mind, because I do and have you anything I do

Eventough those all my friend get down for you but I said: I'll be stupid if I have to, to love you Eventhough those all my friend say I wad stupid for you but I said: I don't have to be smart if you cannot understand that I miss you Eventhough those all my friend say I have to be not missing you but I convince you'll see me one day sooner

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: